Monday, February 7, 2011

A Toast to Love!

Our special offer this month is the Powerful Pairing of essences we call Divine Union: one bottle each of Empress Moon and Solis Manifestation.

Like two lovers, these yin and yang essences join together in an alchemical sacred union. Solis Manifestation was made under the radiance of a Leo sun intentionally to be the masculine solar/fire balance to the feminine lunar/water qualities of Empress Moon made during a full moon in July under the sign of Cancer.

Together, this pair of essences harmonizes the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine within self or in a relationship. Can be used to anoint yourself or a loved one with beauty, adoration and grace and ground your union into manifest form. Let your creativity flow!

To read more about the individual essences please see each one highlighted in our past Featured Essences.

Divine Union is available as a pair of two 1 oz. dropper/internal bottles $24, or two 2 oz. sprays bottles $30 (a savings from buying the essences individually). Can be purchased at Purple Iris Healing Center in Noe Valley San Francisco, 1404 Church Street at 26th Street, Monday through Friday during business hours. If you'd like to order by mail, simply send an email to starsinjars2008 (at) gmail dot com and let us know your zip code so we can calculate the shipping charge.

“I gave the gift of the Divine Union essence set to my friend and she LOVED them. She sprayed them and was impressed at the quality and said she could tell they were made by someone who had energy in her hands :) And commented that the scent stays in the air a long time, it doesn’t just dissapate.” ~ C.H., Psychotherapist

"Empress Moon is a favorite. If I am feeling a little low during my monthly cycle, I spray Empress Moon all over and it feels like I have just received a cool, gentle embrace lifting me up and comforting me." ~ R.A., Attorney

"I LOVE Solis Manifestation. I use it when I wake up in the morning. It has a beautiful scent and I like how it sets the tone for how I want to move forward into my day...with a sense of creativity and openess to abundance. Speaking of abundance, I sprayed Solis around my artwork and display at an art faire I exhibited in and sold 6 paintings that weekend. How's that for manifesting!" ~ R.S., Artist

No comments: