Thursday, July 21, 2011

We hope you are all enjoying this glorious summer we are having. The flowers and gardens surrounding us are breathtaking and we have been busy bees making essences that will soon be available. In the meantime, we invite you to enjoy 25% off You Glow Girl! Cocoa Bliss Salt Scrub, a handcrafted Goddess Spa creation. 4 oz for $9; 8 oz for $18 plus tax. As always you can order online or visit Purple Iris Healing Center at 1404 Church Street at 26th and pick up a batch today! You can read more about it here.

"Cocoa Bliss Salt Scrub is off the chain! It leaves my

skin silky smooth and smells so good I want to eat it.

The combination of chocolate and roses, milk and honey

is fantastic. I feel like a mermaid emerging from the sea.

My boyfriend loves my skin after I use it" T.C., SF


No comments: